Our Team = Your Team
For high school athletes who wish to pursue their love of individual or team sports as they move into college, the expertise of College Bound Academy extends into management of the entire recruitment and application process.
The College Bound Academy athletic program compliments our basic admissions planning program in that we leave no stones unturned in creating “best candidates for “top positions” at colleges and universities. We will also draw on our considerable resources to help you market your abilities to college coaches.
At College Bound Academy, students learn how to build both athletic and academic records that will help them gain acceptance to their top choice colleges. We help parents maximize financial aid eligibility by combining athletic scholarships with need- and merit-based awards.
Showcase your talents
Recruiting is a once-in-a-lifetime process, so it’s important to identify – and act upon – each opportunity to participate in collegiate sports. Our recruitment services are designed to showcase student athletes by bringing their accomplishments to the attention of college coaches who are scouting for prospective team members. These services include:
- Compiling videos of students by taping and/or editing footage from games
- Calling coaches to determine potential interest in a student
- Networking and relationship building with college coaches
- Providing Showcase availabilities
- Creating and submitting athletic profiles to colleges
- Writing scouting reports
- Understanding and communicating recruiting rules
Let us do the legwork
The college application is a complex process. We handle the details, including:
- Finding the college program that is right for you
- Evaluating academic standards for athletes
- Developing scholarship opportunities
- Filling out all college questionnaires related to athletics
- Providing head coach evaluations
Since 2002, we have been helping families create strategic college admissions and financial aid plans. An important part of this process is decision making: When should I visit a college? Do I need an interview? Where should I apply? How do I decide on my top choice?
For all students, this can be a confusing proves, but student athletes have additional factors to consider: What level team do I qualify for? How much playing time will I have? Will I have time for academics? At College Bound Academy, we provide support and guidance in making these challenging decisions.